Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

HRM627 solution

Suppose you are manager of a multinational operating in UAE, your workforce constitutes of people from Pakistan, India, China, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Belgium. How will you successfully manage this workforce to achieve organizational goals effectively and efficiently?

ANSWER;

Being a manager of a multinational operating in UAE, I shall take following steps to successfully manage this workforce to achieve organizational goals effectively and efficiently;

·      I shall try my best to be unfair.

·      I shall have a polite and respective behavior towards every employee.

·      I shall try to separate people from their own nationality.

·      I shall create an atmosphere which will make the people of different nation as one nation.

·      The employees will be ordered to speak the National language of UAE and not speak their native language.

·      They will be paid equally on the basis of their performance.

·      No discrepancy will be allowed.

·      The employees will be given proper leaves on their religious ceremonies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Is this blog is useful for you?

Powered by Blogger.